The All New RUF Yellowbird
The New RUF CTR has chosen to do away with a Porsche chassis, For the 30th anniversary of the original Yellowbird.
The carbon fiber monocoque structure and mix of steel brings the weighs down to 2,640 pounds.
CTR's Power plant is a 3.6-liter Porsche twin-turbo producing 700 horsepower and 649 pound-feet of torque. As the original yellowbird The New CTR is a real wheel drive with a six-speed manual transmission. The top Speed is at 225 MPH and will make 0 to 62 mph in 3.5 seconds So get your wallets ready for this Yellow beast.Production is limited to 30 units.
- First RUF car engineered and designed by RUF
- First rear-engine carbon fiber monocoque chassis
- Twin-turbo 3.6L flat-six creates 522 kw (710 PS), 880 Nm (649 lb-ft)
- Rear-engine design sends power to rear wheels through six-speed manual
- Top speed in excess of 360 km/h (223 mph)
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in less than 3.5 seconds, 0-200 km/h (124 mph) in less than 9 seconds